- CSR Times has awarded UBL for ‘Exemplary Contribution in CSR Activities
- UBL received the prestigious ET Now CSR leadership award for our water conservation initiatives.
- UBL received an award from Tiruvallur District Collector Tmt.Mageswari Ravikumar I.A.S. under “Mummari Scheme” for our water conservation project an Aranvoyal village.
- UBL is the proud recipient of the Govt. of Rajasthan sponsored prestigious Bhama Shah Award for its initiatives in promoting primary education in the government schools of Bhiwadi. The Hon'ble Ministers of State, Mrs. Vasudhara Raje (Chief Minister) along with Mr. Vasudev Devnani (State Education Minister), Mrs. Kiran Maheshwari (State Higher Education Department Minister), and Mr. P.N. Sharma (Chairman of CSRL) graced the award ceremony on 28th June, 2017 and presented the honours to Ms. Tushara Shankar (Head-CSR) and Mr. Sandeep Khola (Manager-HR) of UBL.
- Spiritz, a renowned magazine in the acohol industry, covered UBL's CSR and sustainable development efforts in its March, 2017 edition. An interview with Ms. Tushara Shankar delved into UBL's CSR Vision, the projects implemented across different thematic areas of health, education and water and how CSR is internalised in UBL. UBL also received the gold award by Spiritz for its safe drinking water and education initiatives.
- The Safe Drinking Water programme was featured as one of the top 10 CSR programmes in the NHRD national conference.
- UBL CSR received the Order of Merit for qualifying among top CSR projects in India for Ecological Restoration of Water Commons and Natural Resource Management.
- UBL CSR won the award for 'Leading practices' in Corporate Social Responsibility at the PeopleFirst HR Excellence Awards.